So this means you've already submitted a support request for my team, and you'd like to find out where we are in the process with your ticket.
Ok, so here's how you do it. It should only take a couple of minutes!
- Visit the homepage of my ultra-spiffy Support Center.
- In the top left corner of my Support Center, click on 'Sign In'.
- On the Sign In screen, select 'Get a Password'. (Since you've already submitted a request to us before, all you should need is a password!)
- Sign in with your email and brand-spankin' new password by clicking on 'Sign In' in the top right corner.
- Once you've signed in, your username appears in the top right corner where the words 'Sign In' previously were.
- Click on your username to see the dropdown menu, and select 'My activities'!
- Now you can see a dashboard of your ticket requests. The 'Status' column on the right side of the page will show you where your case is in the process. Click on your ticket name in the 'Subject' column to view the history, including all comments.
- That's it! No biggie, right?