Did you know you spend about a third of your life on your mattress? This is why investing in the right mattress is so important, but that doesn’t mean that high quality should have to cost you more. The price of a mattress depends on many factors, including mattress type, size, materials, and durability. While mattresses sold today range in price from $100 or less to $5,000 or more, I believe most shoppers should be able to find the right mattress for under $2,600. It’s my mission to help you find the quality you need at the price you can afford. Learn more about how to find the best mattress for your money.
Articles in this section
- What is your mattress satisfaction guarantee?
- What is the best mattress?
- How much should I spend on a mattress?
- Which mattress is best for side/back/stomach sleepers?
- Which mattress is best for back pain?
- Are mattresses in a box the same quality as other mattresses?
- Will my old mattress and/or foundation be removed when my new mattress is delivered?
- Why do I have to pay a fee when I buy a mattress or foundation in California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, and what does it pay for?
- Are the materials in my new foam mattress harmful to me?
- What is CertiPUR-US® Certified?