While there is no one-mattress-fits-all for conquering back pain, finding a mattress that will provide proper alignment between your spine, neck, and head is key to alleviating back pain. The mattresses that are most well-known and tested for encouraging proper alignment fall within the hybrid or memory foam category. Also look out for mattresses described as more plush than firm, but make sure the mattress isn’t so soft that you lose the necessary support.
Articles in this section
- What is your mattress satisfaction guarantee?
- What is the difference between a Plush, Dual and Firm mattress? What does the Firmness number on Bob's mattresses mean?
- How long is the warranty on Power Bob adjustable beds?
- What is the best mattress?
- How much should I spend on a mattress?
- Which mattress is best for side/back/stomach sleepers?
- Which mattress is best for back pain?
- Are mattresses in a box the same quality as other mattresses?
- Will my old mattress and/or foundation be removed when my new mattress is delivered?
- Why do I have to pay a fee when I buy a mattress or foundation in California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, and what does it pay for?