The majority of high-quality mattresses have a lifespan of between 7-10 years. How long your mattress lasts depends on how it’s cared for, materials, and durability. In general, foam and latex mattresses can last longer than average. For optimal results, it’s best if you replace your mattress every 10 years, or when you begin to notice a loss in comfort level or support.
Articles in this section
- How do I report that there is a sag or other issue with my mattress? What are the required photos I need to take of my mattress?
- How do I clean my mattress?
- How often should I rotate my mattress?
- How do I dispose of an old mattress?
- How long do mattresses last?
- Do I need to rotate my mattress?
- My mattress seems to be sagging. What should I do?
- Why does my memory foam mattress feel warm when I sleep?
- How do I care for my mattress?