The “best” mattress is the mattress that you find the most comfortable and that helps you get the sleep you need. What’s right for one person may not be right for you. No matter how many mattress reviews you read, the right mattress needs to be customized to your needs. To help you find the best mattress, follow these main steps. First, compare types of mattresses, which include foam, innerspring, and hybrid. You’ll also want to test the mattress in store or by leveraging a free sleep trial. Be sure you also check return policies and fully understand the warranty. For more help, read our mattress buying guide or get in touch.
Articles in this section
- What is your mattress satisfaction guarantee?
- What is the best mattress?
- How much should I spend on a mattress?
- Which mattress is best for side/back/stomach sleepers?
- Which mattress is best for back pain?
- Are mattresses in a box the same quality as other mattresses?
- Will my old mattress and/or foundation be removed when my new mattress is delivered?
- Why do I have to pay a fee when I buy a mattress or foundation in California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, and what does it pay for?
- Are the materials in my new foam mattress harmful to me?
- What is CertiPUR-US® Certified?