How do I care for upholstery and fabric furniture?
- Refer to your owner’s material to determine the cleaning code for your new furniture.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture regularly and consistently.
- Rotate your cushions once a month (if possible) to ensure even wear.
- Using the cleaning codes, determine if you need to have your furniture cleaned by a professional.
- Clean spills immediately. If you haven’t purchased your new furniture yet, we highly recommend our Goof Proof Protection Plan. It protects your investment for 5 full years!