Refer to your owner’s material to determine the cleaning code for your new furniture.
- We recommend you use a leather-upholstery specific cleaner on your leather furniture. You can find leather cleaning products in most home goods stores and grocery stores.
- After cleaning your leather furniture, it’s recommended that you apply leather conditioner to keep it looking soft and like new.
- It is recommended to clean and condition leather four times a year, more often in homes with pets and high-use rooms.
- Never use any harsh cleaners on your leather.
- Reminder- Leather surfaces can stretch over time, resulting in a relaxed appearance on seat cushions and the backs of seating surfaces. This is natural and should be expected.
- Leather is not stain-proof. Quickly blotting spills from leather surfaces helps prevent stains from setting.
- As leather is a natural product, differences in color, texture and unique characteristics are to be expected.