My mattresses are handmade. While the advertised sizes are approximate, they can be smaller or larger by as much as 1"- or even slightly more. This is the case with all mattress manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- How long is my mattress warranty for? Are there any exceptions?
- Why does my new mattress feel different from the one in the store?
- My bed makes noise when I lay on it. Is this normal?
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with my new mattress?
- How do I know if my mattress has proper support?
- What is considered a proper foundation for my mattress?
- Why does my new mattress have an odor?
- What do I do if I don’t think the mattress I received is the one I purchased?
- Why is my mattress not the exact same size as advertised?