Mattresses generally feel softer in the showroom because they have been broken in by others laying and sitting on the mattress. Just like a new pair of shoes, it needs a break-in period before it is truly comfortable.
Articles in this section
- Why does my new mattress feel different from the one in the store?
- My bed makes noise when I lay on it. Is this normal?
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with my new mattress?
- How do I know if my mattress has proper support?
- What is considered a proper foundation for my mattress?
- Why does my new mattress have an odor?
- What do I do if I don’t think the mattress I received is the one I purchased?
- Why is my mattress not the exact same size as advertised?