Absolutely! If a piece has to be replaced through Goof Proof, you do have the option to purchase a new 5-year Goof Proof plan for the new piece.
Articles in this section
- What is Goof Proof?
- What if my Goof Proof Protection Plan claim was denied, and I want to file a dispute?
- How can I confirm if I already purchased a Goof Proof Protection Plan to protect my furniture?
- What does "5 Years of Coverage" mean?
- What does "Factory Standards" mean?
- Who is Guardian?
- What happens if my furniture has to be replaced?
- What is a defect in materials or workmanship?
- Can I purchase a new Goof Proof plan for my replacement piece?
- What is Bob's Furniture Care Kit?