In most cases noises from a bed are not from the mattress. The noise is usually from either the foundation or the frame. To determine this, first remove the mattress from the bed and lay it flat on the floor to test for noise. The same is done with the foundation. If no noise is found in either the mattress or the foundation, the noise is likely coming from the bed frame. If any part of your bedding purchase from Bob’s is making noise and is within the guaranteed coverage period, please contact us. (Mattress/foundation - up to a 20-year warranty).
Articles in this section
- What is your mattress satisfaction guarantee?
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with my new mattress?
- Why does my new mattress feel different from the one in the store?
- Are the materials in my new foam mattress harmful to me?
- My bed makes noise when I lay on it. Is this normal?
- How do I know if my mattress has proper support?
- Why does my new mattress have an odor?
- What do I do if I don’t think the mattress I received is the one I purchased?
- Why is my mattress not the exact same size as advertised?