I truly care what goes into making all of my furniture and that’s why every product that contains CertiPUR-US® certified foam has been tested and certified by independent laboratories. These products include all of my mattresses and most upholstery items. You can rest assured knowing that the foam has been put through a series of tests to ensure content, indoor emissions, and durability meet the strict standards of the CertiPUR-US® program. CertiPUR-US® certified foams have low emission (VOCs) for indoor quality; are made without prohibited phthalates; ozone depleters (no CFCs); mercury, lead or heavy metals; formaldehyde and without PBDE flame retardants and have been tested for durability and performance.
Articles in this section
- What is your mattress satisfaction guarantee?
- What is the difference between a Plush, Dual and Firm mattress? What does the Firmness number on Bob's mattresses mean?
- How long is the warranty on Power Bob adjustable beds?
- What is the best mattress?
- How much should I spend on a mattress?
- Which mattress is best for side/back/stomach sleepers?
- Which mattress is best for back pain?
- Are mattresses in a box the same quality as other mattresses?
- Will my old mattress and foundation be removed when my new mattress is delivered?
- Why do I have to pay a fee when I buy a mattress or foundation in California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, and what does it pay for?